A lot of people like to use Grammarly premium free software to help them improve their English. This program was developed by two English teachers who have the ability to speak the language very well. Using the software, it is very easy to make your sentences more attractive and professional sounding to any kind of audience. However, sometimes users want to uninstall Grammarly.
How to Uninstall Grammarly Software
There are a lot of people who are complaining about some of the features and functions of the program. They say that they can no longer use the language with this application. You will find out that you will be able to uninstall Grammarly as long as you know how to use the uninstaller utility. It’s actually very easy to uninstall this application.
- It’s installed in the “Add/Remove Programs” of your Windows system.
- Just click on this ad-on and it will automatically remove all its files and folder.
- You just need to be careful to not click the wrong one or else you might delete some important files or folders which is required for the continued functioning of the program.
If you have any problem related to the uninstaller utility of the program, then you can always get in touch with the technical support provided by the developer of the program. There are quite a number of solutions available for uninstalling problems. The first thing you can do is to reinstall the program on your machine.
Error in Uninstalling The Grammarly Tool
You will find that even after doing so, you will still be unable to uninstall the application. This is because the uninstaller utility of Grammarly has created registry keys that are not removed by the cleaner. If you really want to uninstall the program, you will have to delete these registry keys.
Uninstall Grammarly Program From PC
- You can do this by searching for the options “Add/Remove programs” on the control panel.
- By clicking on it, you will be shown a list of all the programs that are installed on your machine.
- After clicking on this option, you will be given the opportunity to select all the programs that you want to uninstall.
- For the convenience of the user, it is always better to select the “Remove” option from the menu.
- Now after clicking on the “Remove” button, you will be shown a window where you will have to select the word “Install/Uninstall”.
- Once you click on the “Remove” button, you will be able to uninstall the grammar software from your computer.
- When you are trying to uninstall the program, make sure that you follow the same procedure as that of the installation.
There are several ways in which you can uninstall the program Grammarly. One of the simplest methods to uninstall is to use the uninstall utility of the uninstall utility software. This is one of the easiest and fastest methods of getting rid of the program from your computer. You will find that there are several options available for the uninstall utility of the program. Some of the common options that you will be given are to remove all the files that were used by the software, delete the program itself, copy the program files to a different folder, and delete the program files completely.
If you really want to remove Grammarly from your computer completely, you should use the advanced uninstall utility of uninstalling utility. This will not only completely uninstall the program but also all the files and folders associated with it. If you want to make sure that no traces of the software is left on the computer, you can also use the scan utility of the uninstall utility. This will help you detect and repair all the problems that might have been caused due to the presence of the uninstall utility program on the computer.
Using the uninstall utility of Grammarly can be very useful when you want to completely remove a program from your computer without having to create an invalid log out or file and then restart the computer. The first thing that you need to do is to close all the applications that are running when you start your computer. After this, you should press the “Control” key on your keyboard and the “Swick” key simultaneously. This would cause the operating system to enter the “Safe Mode”. You can proceed to uninstall the program by using the arrow buttons that are present on your keyboard.