Selecting webinar software is sometimes a big challenge. Poor internet connection, getting booted out of meetings, and even forgetting to click the Record Meeting button are common problems. 501words gives you a list of the best webinar software.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
What is a Webinar?
After the pandemic hit, people across the globe stayed at home for months. It was this web-based seminar that helped businesses and educational institutions to run. Webinars are nothing but seminars hosted on digital and social media platforms. Meanwhile, evergreen webinars can be a great money-making machine.
This tool is handy in conducting meetings, virtual events, or information sessions. While the host or hosts are present, attendees can share desktop applications and documents. At present, webinars offer record or live stream options using YouTube, Facebook Live, and other video services to boost webinar performance.
Whether it is free, ad-supported, or subscription/paid webinars service or software, it should take into consideration these following advanced features:
- Can support multiple presenters
- Video file sharing is possible.
- The ability of the program for a live chat with attendees and effective screen sharing
- Voice options and pre-recorded videos. An opportunity to listen to only audio or be in live conferences
- Filters to connect webinar attendees and presenters on social media sites
- The ability of the software for live Q&A tools, polls, and feedback
- Save streaming capacity to live capture or streaming capabilities.
- Schedule of invites in the calendar for easy reference
But webinars strongly depend on technology, and it is not always reliable. Technical problems such as slow internet connection, device, or gadget incompatibility, present a big problem. Below are the advantages and disadvantages of webinars.
- The travel to and from the venue saves the cost, and booking a hotel if it is an overnight stay will no longer be a burden.
- Registration is simple using the Internet.
- Generates high-quality leads of potential clients.
- Elected participation can be anonymous.
- Information can be exchanged freely during and after online video conferencing.
- Webinar participants are not limited depending on the technical conditions of the downloaded webinar software used.
- As a digital material, it can be shared or downloaded anytime during webinars.
- The content can easily be stored and evaluated.
- Webinars increase domain expertise while connecting with the new following and expand your knowledge in website hosting.
- Technical problems may arise while having your virtual events leading to the cancellation or preventing the participant from joining.
- The mood and motivation of the participants are difficult to determine.
- Distractions and problems in the surroundings and or the idea of not being watched presents a problem.
- Interaction and participation from audiences are at a minimum.
- Logging in is also a problem because of the selected time frame.
What is a Webinar Software?
A streaming platform that hosts your video conference meetings is webinar software. A series of free as well as premium webinar tools are available on the internet. You can choose any of them depending on the requirement of your online meetings. User-friendly and intuitive interface, built-in Q&A sessions, automated follow-up emails option, and analytics tools are some of the key features you should consider while choosing a suitable platform. Here, you can find the best webinar software for you.
Best Webinar Software in the Market
Refer to my top picks for the best webinars in 2021 that suit every need. Choose one that fits you and your needs for the presentation.
A paid/subscription type and is the currently best available. An easy-to-use platform for people who have limited technical know-how in the set up of webinars. Capable of hosting in an automated manner to a wider audience.
- 60 seconds quick set up to get it running for easy use and user-friendly dashboards
- Compatible with browsers and various operating system
- Recording is automatic
- Autoresponder is built-in
- Integrated social media broadcasting allowing and incorporating public chats, polls, and surveys in your webinars
- Excellent customer support and capable of handling multiple attendants easy
WebinarJam offers a 14-day trial for a start. Basic Plan starts at $41.58/month for 500 participants and up to 3 presenters. Professional plan for $699/ year ( $58.25/ month) with 1000 participants and up to 4 speakers. The last one is the Premium plan. Tagged at $999/ year( $83.25), it is great for businesses that rely on heavy online marketing for larger audiences of 5000 and 6 speakers and up.
EverWebinar is the most powerful automated webinar platform integrated into WebinarJam and sold separately or in a bundle. EverWebinar highlights the email automation for customer activity and keeps EverWebinar customers in the loop. This interactive webinar software is automatically enabled so that users can replay for possible leads. Useful for small and medium businesses producing more leads, thus boosting sales.
Annually billed, the webinar software costs $41/month. Price cost is a little bit higher but compensates for the feature offered that makes it worthwhile. Check out the EverWebinar 14-day Trial Pack or enjoy the 60-day trial for just $1.
Click meeting is the best education tool, one of the popular tools and webinar software, and has a user-friendly interface. With Clickmeeting, teaching and training become easy in reaching out to customers, sales and marketing, and all other aspects. It provides a platform of options for automated and hybrid webinars and customized invites. Worry no more about technical stuff because of clear instructions and placement, analytics included.
Rates at $25 per month and billed annually for 25 attendees. A $35 monthly payment(billed annually) up to 50 viewers. Custom pricing is an option suited for enterprise customers.
WebinarNinja is an all-in-one solution for high-end coaches and industry experts. WebinarNinja is one of the best virtual environments used by leading brands like AppSumo, Podia, Printful, etc. WebinarNinja hosts webinars for less than a minute, and it is the most accessible tool to use for thank you and sign-up pages. WebinarNinja let you create four different types of webinars:
- Live – broadcast for live hosts with audience interaction.
- Automated – webinars are recorded run at random at times or according to demand.
- Series – several webinars grouped.
- Hybrid – live and recorded videos combined.
A 14-day free trial is offered to test out its features, and it comes in four paid plans:
- The Starter plan is at $39/month, good for 100 users only with limited requirements.
- Pro Plan, the most popular, is priced at $79/month for 200 attendees. It creates a series of the webinar and can create a series of webinars.
- The Pro Plan is for $79/month to add another 200 attendees and create on-demand webinar series.
- They also offer a Plus Plan at $129/month plus a Power Plan at $199/ month.
An excellent choice for large organizations and enterprises. Using excellent webinar tools and software makes you worry less about the clutter and confusion that go together in organizing your webinar. It makes you more focused on reaching a large number of people simultaneously as you grow your business.
GoToWebinar promises you a favorable, favorable experience, ranging from flexible scheduling of the event to management process. Added to that are custom email and event reminders, a high converting page that can promote your upcoming webinar and events, automatic email reminders and email notifications, and massive traffic.
- Events Pre-recorded
- Powerful analytics that tracks source to channels giving maximum sign-ups
- An automatic shared online recording. Quality HD video and audio quality, as well as excellent customer support 24/7.
- GoToMeeting integration
- Built-in polls and survey geared to people to enhance engagement
- Smooth integrations with apps like Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, and others.
Plan packages cost $89 per month as a starter package for 100.
The plan costs $89 per month for 100 participants as a starter package, $199 monthly for a dedicated 500 participants. For 1,000 people, an annual subscription is $429 per month. Now start a free trial with up to 100 people; no credit card required—GoToWebinar tags higher prices than other tools for a limited 100 participants for the Starter plan.
The right choice for company product demos, live training events, and sales topics. Best for online courses for employee boarding and video podcast interviews. Livestorm has video streaming communications and easy access to any device, including PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones, which work on almost all browsers, excluding restrictions on webinar size.
Livestorm has email logistics that send company promotional email reminders, check email lists that further add a touch of personalization. Data security is very well taken care of and is 100% GDPR compliant. Joining and creating an account entails a simple click of the finger and an Internet connection. Livestorm provides premium plans with essential features that include the following:
- Meet basic comes with features such as unlimited on-demand webinars and screen sharing.
- Meet Premium plan is worth $31/month, allowing 8 participants in meetings
- Webinar Premium plan is for $99 per month with a 4 hour limit per webinar.
- Enterprise Plan has features managing multiple worksheets with unified billing, premium training, and SLA availability. A personalized quote is done based on your requirements.
The #1 video platform for webinars, summits, and virtual conferences. It accommodates the live streaming capacity of 10,000 online audiences, an interactive experience, poll, handouts, and live Q&A features. No limits to the presenters, or anyone can ‘go aboard’ on screen. It provides a suite of marketing tools, including custom email invites, registration landing pages, and helpful reminders. Ways that drive sales with BigMarker:
- Fill the top of funnel leads with your created webinar.
- Seize prospects’ data with embedded forms, surveys, and polls.
- Easy booking based on data and lead status thus, moving prospects down sales funnels.
BigMarker, a browser-based webinar solution, needs no download webinar. Also compatible with PCs, laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices. It offers tons of integration with third-party apps like MailChimp, Calendly, Marketto, and other paid providers like Stripe.
Their white-label offering can build custom video experiences and embed you right on your website; no coding is required. Landing pages, webinars, and emails live is your Domain for excellent customer experience.
BigMarker has four pricing plans, the Starter, Elite, Summit, and White Label. Each plan costs $79, $159, and $299 respectively. Plans sequentially allow 100 attendees and one host license, 500 and two host licenses, and 1000 and four host licenses. White Labeled as an enterprise-level plan is a personalized quote based on your requirements.
Its impressive features include analytical tools, pop-up offers, email templates, contact and list management, embeddable webinars, custom URL, and more.
EasyWebinar offers an easy online platform combining webinar technology with marketing strategy, an all-in-one marketing automation tool for live and automated webinars. EasyWebinar includes a multi presenter option integrated with popular email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation.
The plan’s costs are billed annually for Standard Pack at $59 per month; the Pro plan is $90, and the Enterprise is $349 per month. Planned web presentation for more than 10,000 attendees; get in touch with them for quote-based pricing.
Demio is a software built for Marketing teams and one of the best conferencing tools today. Demio automatically records your webinar in the cloud. Demio also offers advanced features like HD streaming and aesthetics delivery in real-time and a great-looking platform design.
The standard features in all plans of Demio include 24/7 email support and chat features with unlimited webinars, 100 recording storage, robust analytics, and more.
The Demio software provides a 14-day free trial, allowing you to test out all its features, breakdown of their paid plans.
- For a 50-person webinar room, the Starter plan of Demio starts at $34 per month.
- For a 150-person room, the growth plan is $69
- The Business plan is $163 per month for a 500-person room.
A marketing platform is offering webinar marketing solutions. Setting the app will only require three minutes or less. Auto-responder, automated email marketing, landing pages, and list segmentation are some of the plan’s tools.
The following leads make it accessible through the availability list of popular webinar software. Allowing you to make follow-up messages right after the webinar, including reminders and thank you notes to participants.
It has a free 30-day trial, and the basic plan does not include webinar features. Plus program provides average webinar solutions priced at $49/month for 100 webinar attendees. The Professional plan comes next at $99/month for 300 attendees. Lastly, one is an Enterprise package at $1,99 for up to 500 webinar participants plus email campaign consulting and a dedicated account manager.
11. Adobe Connect
A pace-setter in innovation and technology. Adobe endeavored into webinar platforms with Adobe Connect Webinars.
Adobe Connect’s essential features are video hosting and shared documents that enable a powerful interaction with potential customers. It also helps marketing firms show products and services for easy notice.
A moderate price tag for 100 seats is tagged at $130/ month, 500 seats come at $470/month, lastly, $580/month for 1000 places.
The perfect platform for affordability comes with the incredible features required in hosting an excellent webinar. This webinar software hosts and is viewer-friendly. Setting up is allowed by G Suite, showing various features such as webinar options, polls, surveys, Q & Q&A, etc.
Hosted in cloud-based and offers extensive scalability power. Vital metrics, such as audience count and conversion rates, are available.
It comes with a 30-day free trial. The cost for 25 viewers is roughly around $19.97/month. For unlimited participants, the plan costs $99 per month.
Caters primarily to education and large businesses, organized built-in relationships whose target audience. No limits are set to the number of views and participants.
Livestream offers unlimited storage to store and record all webinar events in the cloud automatically. Dedicated phone support makes your webinar privatize your activities access.
The product price comes at $75 per month if billed annually. Livestream also offers a quote-based Enterprise package offering additional features such as dedicated account manager, auto-archiving, pay-per-view option, and more.
Zoom is an entirely cloud-based webinar software. One of the best conferencing software in the market that accomplishes a wide range of activities, making it an asset to the company. Also, offer HD video and audio, screen sharing, desktop, and app sharing options.
Hosting a scheduled and unscheduled is allowed. Cloud keeps back up for each session for ready access at a later time. Private and public chats are allowed without interrupting the speaker at any time. Zoom is everything when it comes to hosting webinar events and virtual meetings.
A webinar platform free of charge and a 40 minutes time allotment allowed for a larger audience of 100 plus participants. For paid plans, the Basic paid plan, you can have 1 GB of cloud recording for $14.99 a month. The Business plan priced at $19.99/ month is suitable for a small and medium-sized business. Finally, the Enterprise monthly plan, suited for enterprise cost, is also $19.99 per month.
15. Cisco Webex
Hosts rooms with HD video and audio services accessed on multi-devices. Provides a customized tailor-made host environment for users to suit your business requirements. Webex webinars are cloud-based platforms that offer online and offline training sessions with superior speed. Guaranteed data security.
If billed annually, the Basic plan costs $13.50 per month. As you move to a higher-tier plan, the higher the prices become.
It offers impressive broadcasting that helps you analyze, manage, and monetize your online video in minutes. 24/7 customer support comes in handy if the need arises. It features a quick and easy-to-use platform that beginners can use.
How to Choose the Best Webinar Software
Here are some references that serve as your guide in choosing your webinar software and creating your presence online.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Know your target audience
Webinar platforms’ goal is to generate leads and motivate a potential clientele. Research is a must crucial in identifying possible attendees, their demographics, professional Domain, and expertise.
- Create Image Branding
Image or visuals shoots up to 65% and retains effectively. Custom branding and great brands’ images create an impact on clients. Logos, taglines leave lasting memories to ensure retention and branding recognition.
- Set up Power Analytics
Business is continually moving; its unique and excellent analytics maximizes your business potential in terms of marketing.
- Create Concise Content
Time is so precious, 41% of participants prefer a 30-minute presentation, and 44% of webinar attendees prefer webinars of 45 minutes long. It matters, and content comes after. Time management is essential, and pitching up content is needed for the best results.
- Promote early
A well-planned time frame for the announcement of the webinar is a vital factor for the registration date. Prospective attendees can mark their calendars on the presentations, giving your performance a good number of attendees. It is best to create a webinar registration page where people can learn more about your upcoming event.
Make Your Webinar Stand Out
The new normal is Webinar Software, and it is a must in every aspect. Make your webinar useful, attractive, and client-centered.
Things Needed to Host Best Webinar
A webinar as a tool for our new generation requires a few things and gadgets, and the list below is the required equipment to create and schedule webinar events.
- A webcam to be used for good visual engagement
- A well-planned, perfect webinar script with engaging content.
- A good and stable internet connection for smooth webinar broadcasting.
- A group of interested people who would be joining you to hear about your topic
- Good webinar software that fits your needs.
- Either a nice microphone or just an internal computer microphone for audio.
- Guest speakers, assistants, and others with expertise.
Tips and Strategies in Using a Webinar Software
- Search and know the type of audience. It is useful to research your audience type before you begin your Webinar. Their demographics, professional domain, expertise, and industries they belong
- Make your presentation concise according to the audiences you have
- Carefully choose a webinar software program best suited to your expertise or industry.
- Plan everything before your date of presentation.
- Make proper leads using the tools that associate with your Webinar tool.
It is a service provided and used in building your website.
An account on a server is termed hosting that holds website files on the Internet, while Domain is a rented readable word sent to users to an IP address.
The server is a hardware device managing files in a network. The host is a service provider that offers the technology for server files to be viewed on the computer.
Yes, you can! Use free hosts to create a website. But, you have to use servers of the subdomain to manage your chosen Domain or websites.
No! But it gives options for you on how to maintain a site with your presence. You can also have a third-party provider and a link to Google Domain.
The website hosting provider selection focuses on security, reliability, speed, and technical support. It will enable you to be empowered to choose gear, safety, and ease of use.
This article walks as a guide for you in choosing a Webinar host provider. The decision strongly depends on your needs and technical ability. Happy hosting!