Selecting webinar software is sometimes a big challenge. A poor Internet connection, getting booted out of a meeting, and even forgetting to click the Record Meeting button are some of the common problems. This is a great chance to know more about webinars. Because today, 501words will give you a list of best webinar software.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
What is Webinar?
After the pandemic hit the world, people across the globe stayed at home for months. It was this web-based seminar that helped the businesses and educational institutions to run. Webinars are nothing but seminars hosted on digital and social media platforms.
This tool is handy in conducting a lecture, virtual events, or information session. While the host presents, attendees can share desktop applications and documents. At present webinars offer the ability to record or live stream options using YouTube and other video services.
What is a Webinar Software?
A platform that hosts your video conference meeting is webinar software. A series of free as well as premium webinar tools are available on the internet. You can choose any of them depending on the requirement of your online meetings. User-friendly and intuitive interface, built-in Q&A sessions, automated follow-up emails’ option, and analytics tools are some of the main features you should consider while choosing a suitable platform.
Whether it is free, ad-supported, subscription/paid webinar services, or software, it should take into consideration these following features,
- Can support multiple presenters
- Video file sharing is possible
- The ability of the program for a live chat with attendees, and an effective screen sharing
- Voice options and pre-recorded videos. An opportunity to listen only or be in a live conference
- Filters to connect attendees and presenters in social media
- The ability of the software for live Q&A tools, polls, and feedback
- Save streaming capacity to live capture or streaming capabilities
- Schedule of invites in the calendar for easy reference
But webinars strongly depend on technology, and it is not always reliable. Technical problems such as slow internet connection, device, or gadget incompatibility, presents a big problem. Below are the advantages and disadvantages of the webinar.
- The travel to and from the venue saves the cost and booking a hotel if it is an overnight stay will no longer be a burden.
- Registration is simple using the Internet
- Generates high-quality leads of potential clients
- Elected participation can be anonymous
- Information can be exchanged freely during and after the conference.
- Participants are not limited depending on technical conditions of the downloaded webinar software used
- As a digital material, it can be shared or downloaded anytime during the webinar
- The content can easily be stored and evaluated.
- Webinars increase domain expertise while connecting with the new following and expand your knowledge in website hosting.
- Technical problems that may arise while having your virtual conference leading to the cancellation of the event or preventing the participant from joining
- The mood and motivation of the participants are difficult to determine.
- Distractractions and problems in the surroundings and or the idea of not being watched presents a problem.
- Interaction and participation from the audience are at a minimum.
- Logging in is also a problem because of the selected time frame.
Best Webinar Software in the Market
Refer to my top picks for the best webinar in 2021 that suits every need. Choose one that fits for you and your needs for the presentation.
A paid/subscription type and is the best currently available. An easy to use platform for people who have limited technical know-how in the set up of a webinar. Capable of hosting in an automated manner to a broad audience.
- 60 seconds quick set up to get it running for easy use and user-friendly dashboards
- Compatible with browsers and various operating system
- Recording is automatic
- Autoresponder is built-in
- Integrated social media allowing and incorporating polls and surveys in your webinar
- Excellent customer support and capable of handling multiple attendants easy
WebinarJam offers a 14-day trial for a start. Basic Plan starts at $41.58/month for 500 participants and up to 3 presenters.Professional plan for $699/ year ( $58.25/ month) with 1000 participants and up to 4 speakers. The last one is the Premium plan. Tagged at $999/ year( $83.25), it is great for businesses that rely on heavy online marketing for an audience of 5000 and 6 speakers and up.
The most powerful automated webinar platform integrated to WebinarJam and sold separately or in a bundle. It highlights the automatic email connections for customer activity and keeps users in the loop. This webinar software is automatically enabled so that users can replay for possible leads. Useful for small and medium businesses producing more leads, thus boosting sales.
Annually billed, the webinar software costs $41/month. Price cost is a little bit higher but compensates for the feature offered that makes it worthwhile. Check out the EverWebinar 14-day Trial Pack.
This is the best tool for education; one of the popular webinar software and has a user-friendly interface. Teaching and training become easy in terms of reaching out to customers, sales and marketing, and all other aspects. It provides a platform of options for automated webinars and customized invites. Worry no more about technical stuff because of clear instructions and placement, analytics included.
Rates at $25 per month and billed annually for 25 attendees. A $35 monthly payment(billed annually) up to 50 viewers. Custom pricing is an option suited for enterprise customers.
An excellent platform for high-end coaches. It is an all in one credible solution used by leading brands like AppSumo, Podia, Printful, etc. It makes a webinar for less than a minute, and it is the most accessible tool to use for thank you and sign up pages. WebinarNinja let you create four different types of webinars:
- Live – broadcast for a live host with audience interaction.
- Automated – webinars recorded run at random at times or according to demand.
- Series – several webinars grouped.
- Hybrid – live and recorded videos.combined
A 14-day free trial offered to test out its features, and it comes in four paid plans:
- The Starter plan is at $39/month, good for 100 users only with limited requirements.
- Pro Plan, the most popular, is priced at $79/month for 200 attendees. It creates a series of the webinar and can create a series of webinars.
- The Pro Plan is for $ 79/ month to add another 200 attendees and create webinar series.
- They also offer a Plus Plan at $129/month plus a Power Plan at $199/ month.
An excellent choice for large organizations and enterprises. Using the Webinar software, you worry less about the clutter and confusion that go together in organizing your webinar. It makes you more focused on reaching a large number of people, at the same time as you grow your business.
GoToWebinar promises you a pleasing experience that is favorable, ranging from flexible scheduling of the event and management process. Added to that, is the automatic email reminders, customized webinar invitations, high converting page one can promote your coming events and build massive traffic.
- Events Pre-recorded
- Powerful analytics that tracks source to channels giving maximum sign- ups
- An automatic shared online recording.Quality HD video and excellent customer support 24/7.
- GoToMeeting integration
- Built-in polls and survey geared to the audience
- Smooth combination with tools such as Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, and others.
Plan packages cost $89 per month as a starter package for 100
The plan costs $89 per month for 100 participants as a starter package, $199 monthly for a dedicated 500 participants. For 1,000 people, all for an annual subscription is $429 per month. Now start a free trial with up to 100 people; no credit card required. GoToWebinar tags higher prices than other tools for a limited 100 participants for the Starter plan.
The right choice for product demos, live training, and sales topics. Best for online courses for employee boarding and video podcast interviews. Has video communications and easy access to any device, including PC, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones, works on any browser, excluding restrictions on webinar size.
The email logistics that send promotional emails check email status that further adds a touch of personalization. Data security is very well taken care of and is 100% GDPR compliant. Joining and creating an account entails a simple click of the finger and an Internet connection. Livestorm provides premium plans with essential features that include the following:
- Meet basic comes with features such as unlimited on-demand webinar meetings.
- Meet Premium plan is worth $31/month allowing 8 participants each meeting
- Webinar Premium plan is for $99 per month with a 4 hour limit per webinar.
- Enterprise Plan has features managing multiple worksheets with unified billing, premium training, and SLA availability. A personalized quote is done based on your requirements.
The #1 video platform for webinars, summits, and virtual conferences. It accommodates the live streaming capacity of 10,000 people, an interactive experience, and poll, handouts, and live Q&A features. No limits to the presenters or anyone can ‘go aboard’ on screen. It provides a suite of marketing tools, including custom email invites, registration landing pages, and helpful reminders.Ways that drive sales with BigMarker:
- Fill the top of funnel leads with your created webinar
- Seize prospects data with embedded forms, surveys, and polls.
- Easy booking based on data and lead status thus, moving prospects down sales funnels
BigMarker, a browser-based platform, needs no download webinar. Also compatible with PCs, laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices. It can integrate with third00 party apps like MailChimp, Calendly, Marketto, and other paid providers like Stripe.
Their white-label offering can build custom video experiences and embed for you right on your website, no coding required. Landing pages, webinars, and emails live is your Domain for excellent customer experience.
BigMarker has four pricing plans, the Starter, Elite, Summit, and White Label. Each plan costs $79, $159, and $299 respectively. Plans sequentially allow 100 attendees and one host license, 500 and two host licenses, and 1000 and four host licenses. White Labeled as an enterprise-level plan is a personalized quote based on your requirements.
Its feature is on analytical tools, pop-up offers, email templates, contact & list management, embeddable webinars, custom URL, and more.
The only online platform combining webinar technology with marketing strategy, an all in one solution for live and automated webinars. It includes a multi presenter option integrated with popular email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation.
Costs of the plan are billed annually for Standard Pack at $59 per month; the Pro plan is $90, and the Enterprise is $349 per month. Planned web presentation for more than 10,000 attendees, just get in touch with them for quote-based pricing.
Software built for Marketing teams and one of the best conferencing tools today. Automatically records your webinar in the cloud, HD streaming and aesthetics delivery are in real-time, and it has a great looking platform design.
Standard features in all plans include a 24/7 chat and email support with unlimited webinars, 100 recording storage, robust analytics, and more.
The software provides a 14-day free trial, allowing you to test out all its features, breakdown of their paid plans.
- For a 50-person webinar room, the Starter plan starts at $34 per month.
- For a 150-person room, the growth plan is $69
- The Business plan is at $163 per month for a 500-person room.
A marketing platform is offering webinar marketing solutions. Setting the app will only require three minutes or less. Auto-responder, automated email marketing, landing pages, list segmentation are some of the tools included in the plan.
The following leads make it accessible through the availability list of webinar solutions. Allowing you to make follow up messages right after the webinar, including reminders and thank you notes to participants.
It has a free 30-day trial, and the basic plan does not include webinar features. Plus program provides webinar solutions priced at $49/month for 100 attendees. The Professional plan comes next at $99/month for 300 attendees. Lastly, one is an Enterprise package at $1,99 for up to 500 people plus email campaign consulting and a dedicated account manager.
11. Adobe Connect
A pace-setter in innovation and technology. Adobe endeavored into webinar platforms with Adobe Connect Webinars.
Some of the essential features of Adobe Connect are the following: host videos, and shared documents that enable a powerful interaction with customers. It also helps marketing firms show products and services for easy notice.
A moderate price tag for 100 seats tagged at $130/ month, 500 seats comes at $470/month, lastly, $580 /month for 1000 places.
Perfect platform for affordability, comes with incredible features required in hosting an excellent webinar. This webinar software is the host, as well as viewers friendly. Setting up is allowed by G Suite, showing a variety of features such as webinar options, polls, surveys, Q&A etc.
Hosted in cloud-based and offers extensive scalability power. Vital metrics, such as audience count and conversion rates, are available.
It comes with a 30-day free trial. The cost for 25 viewers is roughly around $19.97/month. For unlimited participants, the plan costs $99 per month.
Caters primarily to education and large businesses, organized built-in relationships whose target audience.No limits set as to the number of views and participants.
Livestream offers unlimited storage to store and record all webinar events in the cloud automatically. Dedicated phone support makes your webinar privatize your activities access.
Product price comes at $75 per month if billed annually. Livestream also offers a quote-based Enterprise package offering additional features such as dedicated account manager, auto-archiving, pay-per-view option, and more.
An entirely cloud-based webinar software. One of the best software in the market that accomplishes a wide range of activities, making it an asset to the company. Also, offer HD video and audio, screen sharing, desktop, and app sharing options.
Hosting a scheduled and unscheduled is allowed. Cloud keeps back up for each session for ready access at a later time. Private and public chats are allowed without interrupting the speaker at any time. Zoom is everything when it comes to hosting webinar events.
A webinar platform free of charge and offers a 40 minutes time allotment, allowed for 100 plus participants. For paid plans, the Basic paid plan, you can have a 1 GB of cloud recording for $14.99 a month. The Business plan priced at $19.99/ month is suitable for a small and medium-sized business. Finally, the Enterprise package, suited for enterprise cost, is also for $19.99 per month.
Can host rooms with HD video and audio services accessed on multi-devices. Provides a customized tailor-made host environment for users to suit your business requirements. Webex webinars are cloud-based platforms that offer online and offline training sessions with superior speed. Guaranteed data security.
If billed annually, the Basic plan costs $13.50 per month. As you move to a higher tier plan, the price gets up.
It offers impressive broadcasting that helps you analyze, manage, and monetize your online video in minutes. A 24/7 customer support comes in handy if the need arises. It features a quick and easy to use platform that can be used by beginners.
Make your Webinar Stand Out
The new normal is Webinar Software, and it is a must in every aspect. Make your webinar useful, attractive, and clients centered.
How to Choose the Best Webinar Software for You
Here are some references that serve as your guide in choosing your webinar software and creating your presence online.
- Know your target audience – the goal of webinar platforms is to generate leads and motivate a potential clientele. Research is a must crucial in identifying possible attendees, their demographics, professional Domain, and expertise.
- Image Branding – image or visuals shoots up to 65% and retains effectively. So good images create an impact on clients. Logos, taglines leave lasting memories to ensure retention and brand recognition.
- Power Analytics- business is continually moving, it unique, and analytics maximizes your business potential in terms of marketing.
- Concise is the word. Time is so precious, 41% of participants prefer a 30-minute presentation, and 44% prefer webinars of 45 minutes long. It matters and content comes after. Time management is essential, and pitching up content is needed for the best results.
- A well planned time frame of the announcement of the webinar is a vital factor for the registration date. Prospective attendees can mark their calendars on the presentations, giving your performance a good number of attendees.
Things Needed To Host Best Webinar
A webinar as a tool of our new generation requires a few things and gadgets, and the list below are the required equipment to create a webinar
- A webcam to be used for good visual engagement
A well-planned script with engaging content.
A good and stable internet connection.
- A group of interested people who would be joining you to hear about your topic
- Good webinar software that fits your needs.
- Either a nice microphone or just an internal computer microphone for audio.
- Guest speakers, assistants, and others with expertise.
Tips and Strategies in Using a Webinar Software
- Search and know the type of audience. It is quite useful to research your audience type before you begin your Webinar. Their demographics, professional domain, expertise and industries they belong
- Make your presentation concise and short according to the audience you have
- Carefully choose a webinar software program best suited to you expertise or industry
- Plan everything before your date of presentation.
- Make proper leads using the tools that associate with your Webinar tool.
FAQ’s in Web Hosting
It is a service provided and used in building your website.
An account on a server is termed as hosting that holds website files on the Internet, while Domain is a rented readable word sent to users to an IP address.
The server is a hardware device, managing files in a network. A service provider that provides the technology for server files to view on the computer
Yes, you can! Use a free host to create a website. But, you have to use servers of the subdomain to manage your chosen Domain or websites.
No! But it gives options for you on how to maintain a site with your presence. You can also have a third-party provider and a link to Google Domain
The Website hosting provider selection, attention should focus on security, reliability, speed, and technical support. It will enable you to be empowered to choose gear, safety, and ease of use.
This reminder walks as guide you in choosing a Webinar host provider. The decision strongly depends on your needs and technical ability. Happy hosting!